Thursday, August 03, 2006

Come together

Found this. It is the blog of someone who had an interesting encounter with the Muslim world. Basically, this guys site was hacked by an Egyptian kid who doesn't know quite what to think about all this mess going on in the world today. I think we can all agree that it certainly is confusing. What interested me most about this, and why I posted it, is the fact that what started out as conflict between middle east and west has actually ended in a positive way. I would like to see more of this kind of thing (not the hacking, mind you). If we as a race (humanity) are to survive, then we have got to start looking more at what we have in common and quit rushing to judgement. The blogosphere is FULL of people blogging about the wars in the middle east, most of them heavily inflammatory. To be fair, I too, have been responsible for some of this rant and rave. That will be the case no more. From this point forward, any post that I make on this blog will be positive in nature, and I hope to inspire others to do the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home