Thursday, September 08, 2005

Back from the dead

So, apparently our fearless blogger fell off the face of the planet for a bit. But no more! He's ba-ack. Ok enough cliches. I guess I owe you readers an explanation for my absence. Well, to make a long story short, I have been busy as long tailed cat in a rocking chair factory. I have written and presented my 40 page senior thesis on pantheism, written a speech that I will be giving on Sunday, I have moved all of my personal belongings into a new apartment, I have started a couple of new jobs (one as a bouncer and the other as laborer and PC tech), and I have returned to school, all in the last two months. And that's just the things I can think of off the top of my head! So forgive me my reluctance to spend time on my blog. But, things have begun to settle into a nice rythm that I can dance to, so keep your eyes peeled for more in the coming days and weeks. Until then, namaste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home